This course is designed for advanced Excel C&B/HR professionals. At this hands-on workshop, participants will learn the skills to expedite daily C&B/HR analysis and reduce repetitive operational tasks. This workshop will cover:
- Programming theories including variables, procedures, logical operations, looping, array and more.
- Excel operation skills including VBA recording, excel objects and references, cell and file operations, interface, inputs and graphs.
- Applying VBA skills to a case work and coding samples.
|Day 1: || Excel VBA (Macro) Introduction: Basic understanding for VBA and how can VBA benefit your C&B work Get Started with Excel VBA Programming: Developer Ribbon, Macro Security, Recording/ Examining/ Modifying Macro Programming Concepts Variable, Procedure, Operators: Declaring variable, understanding procedures, VBA operators Excel Objects: Understanding Excel Objects, object references, object method and properties Controlling Execution, Loops: If-Then-Else, Select-Case, For-Next/ Do-While Loop File Operation: Manipulate multiple excel files with macro Case Study |
|Day 2: || Programming Concepts Array: Handle long data chain, such as employee ID, name, … etc effectively Communication and Seeking Input: Create interaction between user and macro Event Triggering: Perform specific actions when a certain condition is met Debugging Technique and Error Handling: Debugging techniques for writing macro efficiently Mail Merge: Handling mass-mail with ease Case Study |
- Master VBA programming skills to automate frequently performed tasks like monthly report.
- Combine multiple actions into your own short-cut keys
- Create your own functions tailored to the needs of your C&B team.
- A versatile tool which can complete complex task