HRBS hires the very best to be in the company of brilliant and enthusiastic team-oriented achievers.
To HRBS Group, success is about recognition and respect from our clients and colleagues. We work in a flexible environment and value teamwork regardless of nationality, religion, age and gender.
If you are looking for an exciting and fulfilling career that can create an impact, look no further than HR Business Solutions.
Working in a fast-paced and result-oriented professional services environment, you will:
- Carry out rigorous research to support consulting work.
- Perform data analysis, interpret findings, develop report format & prepare reports, using Excel data organization and formula linking skills as well as Word and PPT skills.
- Conduct salary and benefits surveys.
- Contact, liaise and communicate effectively with clients on our services and render support.
- Introduce and sell HRBS services and participate in selling activities and client presentations.
- Bachelor’s Degree (second upper and above only), preferably majoring in quantitative discipline such as Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Actuarial Science, Statistics or Mathematics from reputable universities. Master degree preferred.
- Superior grades in Primary, “O” levels, “A” levels and University results or the equivalent.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin) as work involves contact with China clients.
- Advanced Excel application skills are a must and VBA ability using complex formulas is a plus.
- Fast Learner, sharp, accurate, numerate, detail-minded to focus on figures and yet like interacting with people.
- Willingness to travel on projects and/or relocate to HRBS offices in Asia Pacific on secondment.
- Very competitive compensation commensurate with academic achievement and potential
- Intensive in-house training & overseas development.
- Rapid career development and increment twice per year for outstanding performers.
- Intellectually stimulating work
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.